At Smileworks Orthodontics, we are dedicated to providing high quality and affordable orthodontic care for all our patients!
Cost of Braces
The cost of braces varies from patient to patient based on the complexity of the orthodontic treatment required. Each treatment plan is customized for every individual patient. Factors such as length of treatment and any potential appliances that may be needed play a role in determining the cost of orthodontic treatment. The type of orthodontic treatment option you choose can also effect the price of your treatment. Some of the treatment options we offer are:
- Traditional metal braces – made of metal, these braces use brackets and archwires to straighten teeth. You can choose colors that tie the wires into your brackets to individualize your smile.
- Self-ligating braces – made from the same materials as metal braces, except these braces do not use color ties.
- Clear braces – these are similar to traditional metal brackets, but are made of clear materials to make them less visible. Clear color ties are usually used to tie the wires into brackets to reduce visibility as well.
- Lingual braces – metal brackets that are hidden behind your teeth (on the inside surfaces) instead of being applied to the front, making them invisible.
- Clear Aligners / Invisalign – removable and virtually invisible trays that can move your teeth. Made of smooth plastic to enhance comfort and ease the treatment process.
Flexible Financing for Orthodontic Treatment
The cost of orthodontic treatment can become a burden for individuals and families alike. We make all efforts possible to make orthodontic treatment affordable by offering in-house, interest-free financing for all patients. We have flexible payment plans that can make sure your treatment plan fits within your budget. As a leading orthodontist in the Northern Virginia area, Dr. Hussaini prides himself on not only offering high quality treatment, but also finding ways to let the costs be tailored to fit your family’s financial needs.
If you are located in the Manassas, Virginia area, or any surrounding Northern Virginia area, and are searching for orthodontic care, look no further than Smileworks Orthodontics. We specialize in all types of treatment for children, teens, and adults alike. To receive more information on the price of orthodontic treatment or to schedule your FREE consultation, call us today at (703) 383-0090!