May 15th, 2013
Warm weather is approaching and summer is just around the corner! We know this is a very busy time of year for everyone, so we’re going to give just a few reminders to think about while planning your summer vacations:
- *When was your last orthodontic appointment? If you’re going out of town or out of the country for an extended amount of time, make sure you come see us before you leave so that we can make sure your teeth/braces are in tip top shape before you go.
- *Do you have enough wax and bands to make it through your whole trip? If not, please don’t hesitate to call or stop by to pick some up.
- *Did you pack your orthodontic hygiene kit? This way you can continue to maintain good oral health even while on vacation.
- *Did you pack your retainer case? Make sure you pack your retainer or Invisalign case and take it with you on your trips, and likewise make sure you use it!
- *Try not to wear your Invisalign or retainers during watersports; make sure you store them safely in their cases instead.
- *Don’t forget that if you need anything at all we can always be reached either by phone at (703) 383-0090 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But most importantly, have a GREAT time and enjoy the break!!!
April 30th, 2013
Here at Smileworks Orthodontics, we love donating and helping our community. From Photojournalism at Manassas Park H.S. to Football at Brentsville District H.S., and even community sports like the Manassas Blaze Fastpitch Softball teams, we are here to help and support our patients and area youth!
This weekend we are helping to support Cougar Elementary’s Cougar Literacy 5k Run/Walk. Please come out and support our community this Saturday May 4th. All proceeds will benefit all students’ literacy development at Cougar & Manassas Park Elementary Schools. We hope to see you there!
And just remember that if you are ever looking for a sponsor for any community activities, please do not hesitate to ask Dr. Hussaini or the staff. We will do whatever we can to help!
April 4th, 2013
We try our hardest to make sure all our patients are comfortable and happy. In order to constantly help us improve, we read every and any review that you leave for us. Here are some of the wonderful things some of our patients had to say about us:
“It was the coolest place ever i wish i could go there for dentist appointment too!” – M.M.
“Staff and doctor were outstanding. This was our consultation visit and the staff treated us with great respect and made us feel comfortable and at home. Everyone was very friendly. We are also new to the state and area and the receptionist was very friendly and gave us great insight on the practice and doctor.” - K.C.
“Dr. Hussaini and his staff are very professional and friendly. Dr. Hussaini uses the latest technology to determine the best method of treatment. My son’s teeth have straightened quickly, which is allowing his other teeth to fill in properly. My son loves the video games in the waiting room, and he thinks it is great that he can earn points towards gift cards. My son & I highly recommend Smileworks Orthodontics of Manassas with Dr. Hussaini.” – M.B.
“We love Smileworks Orthodontics! Dr. Hussaini and his staff are awesome. the lobby is really awesome the games are the best and everyone is super friendly.” – I.F.
“I really love Smileworks because of the awesome staff!!!!! Dr. Hussaini, Tertia and Melanie are the best!! I love to come here!!!” – S.V.
“I really like how nice the staff is, and i just love the office and i always feel welcome when i walk through the doors everyone is so nice.” – B.R.
We are grateful for all our patients and all the great feedback we receive. Please keep the wonderful comments coming!
March 7th, 2013
March is National Nutrition Month…. MMMmmmm!
Nutrition plays a huge part in our daily lives, without nutritional balance we are not as strong and healthy as we should be. Healthy eating habits are necessary to keep our teeth healthy and strong. We all know damage to your teeth is practically irreversible, so starting off with the right knowledge and resources to keep your teeth safe and healthy are very important! According to the American Dental Association, “The foods we choose as fuel generally affect our overall health, including our teeth and gums.” You can read more on this topic by clicking the link below:
We hope everyone has a healthy and happy month!